Terms and Conditions
– Check-in begins at 3:00 P.M. You must inform us of your time of arrival (by e-mail or telephone), as we do not have a 24-hour reception service.
– At check-in you will be asked to fill in a registration form, provide your identity card/passport, and pay for your reservations in full. That way, you can leave the Hostel whenever you wish, without waiting unnecessarily.
– At check-in you will be given the key to your room.
– On the day of departure, the room must be abandoned by 11:00 A.M. After that time, you will be charged for another night.
– There is no possibility of placing extra beds or cribs.
– Children over 6 are welcome.
– To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
– Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
– The nº343 was assigned to the establishment under the terms of the Portuguese law. Ordinance nº83/2016, of August 4 (RRAL343).
– Azorean urban Lodge has the Online Complaints Book available. To access, go through this link www.livroreclamacoes.pt