Terms and Conditions
– Check-in begins at 2:30 P.M. You must inform us of your time of arrival (by e-mail or telephone), as we do not have 24-hour reception service.
– At check-in you will be asked to fill in a registration form, provide your identity card/passport, and pay for your reservations in full. That way, you can leave the Hostel whenever you wish, without waiting unnecessarily.
– At check-in you will be given the key to your room and an information pamphlet with a map of local services and important contacts.
– On the day of departure, the room must be abandoned by 11:30 A.M. After that time, you will be charged for another night.
– All of the rooms accommodate a crib, however the extra bed can only be used in certain rooms.
– Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hostel.
– Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
– Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed)
– The nº343 was assigned to the establishment under the terms of the Portuguese law. Ordinance nº83/2016, of August 4 (RRAL343)
– Azorean urban Lodge has the Online Complaints Book available. To access, go through this link www.livroreclamacoes.pt